Interview: Marc O'Reilly [Temple Bar Trad Fest]







Interview: Marc O'Reilly [Temple Bar Trad Fest]



MARC O’REILLY & THE HARD GROUND

Date: Wed Jan 28
Time: Doors 8.00pm Show 8:30pm
Venue: St. Werburgh's Church
Ticket: €18


1. Who are you?
Marc O'Reilly-half Irish/half French, male, just about 6 foot, getting light on top, like my pints and sport and would let Paula Patton eat all the bags of tayto's she wanted in bed.


2. Where are you based?
Lismore, Co. Waterford.


3. What achievements do you want me to know about?
Hmmm....


4. What are you up to now?
Just working on new material with my brother for a project called R.





5. Name something unique about you or/and your product?
My middle name is Francois (and confirmation name was Basil!!)


6. What is the best song ever written?
River, Joni Mitchell , really hard question but that's one of my favourites. 





7. What's the best album ever made?
Very hard to answer but one of my favourites has to be Rumours.


8. What are your future plans?
Hopefully just continue to write music and tour as much as possible.


9. Where can I spend money on you or your product?

www.marcoreillymusic.com, thanks guys   :)




Comments