Interview: Hazey Lake presenter of The Noisy Plug, 103.2 Dublin City FM











Interview: Hazey Lake presenter of The Noisy Plug, 103.2 Dublin City FM and researcher for Live Drive. 

Hazey is also a booker/organiser for the King Kong Club and has worked with a number of festivals such as Vantastival and Longitude.

Links: https://www.facebook.com/TheNoisyPlug 

Twitter: @TheNoisyPlug

1. Who are you?
Hazel Lake


2. Where are you based?
Dublin but I am originally from Waterford City

3. What achievements do you want me to know about?
I have gotten to where I am so far by hard work and being good at what I do.
I have my own radio show The Noisy Plug
I know basic Irish Sign Language

4. What are you up to now?
having a lazy Sunday and listening to Roddie Cleere's Irish Music Show on KCLRfm

5. Name something unique about you ?
I can touch my tongue off my nose and when I was 3 i was kicked in the head by a horse.

6. What is the best song ever written?
Too many to choose fromhowever a current favourite is 'Limits' by Rocstrong:




7. What's the best album ever made?
Too many to choose from again ...





8. What are your future plans?
The same thing I do every night. Try and take over the world mwuhahahah

9. Where can I spend money on you?
You can spend money on my by buying music and supporting Irish Artists who aren't U2 or Hometown or those well known and publicised bands.

Comments