List: Top 50 [36 - 40]

This is part 3 of my rundown of the Best 50 Irish Acts out there at this moment in time.




50. Clockwork Noise
49. The P Affection
48. The Elective Orchestra/Nick Carswell
47. TKO
46. Pete Courtney
45. Friend?
44. EleventyFour
43. Norabelle
42. Mark Black /with The Roots Orchestra /with The Trips
41. Fox. E & The Good Hands



40. The Chapters

My number one act last year falls way back due to this hiatus they've taken upon themselves since they released this single last Summer. The Chapters are still a great band and I'm hoping they are just writing album two as I type!

Black Room by The Chapters




39. Fred

Fred are another band who sneak into my list due to a recent release. Their forth album 'Leaving My EMpire' was released only last week and so far I'm really enjoying it. Here's for my money was the best song off their 2009 album 'Go God Go' called Keep Me Clear.

Fred - Keep Me Clear by 2uibestow




38. Owensie

Owensie's album 'Aliens' is still one of my favourite albums of the year. The calming folk sounds of Owensie makes 'Aliens' the perfect Summer soundtrack.

Owensie: Dark Place by OOAL




37. Peter Doran


Mullingar's singer-songwriter Peter Doran released a wonderful second album last year called Sleepless Street. He has since been touring around the country as well as playing online gigs to promote it. Peter is a songwriter of the highest caliber as evidenced by this track.

Pathways by PeterDoran





36. The Brad Pitt Light Orchestra

The Brad Pitt Light Orchestra are a superb live band. Their folk rock sounds and multiple harmonies set the band apart from the ordinary.

Soon! by The Brad Pitt Light Orchestra by sillygooserecords

Comments