2 U I Bestow on Internet Radio Update

The Anatomy of a Blogger show is up on http://breakthruradio.com/ and OMG I'm cringing here listening to my voice! Anyway if you have an hour free you will hear the following!


00:57 Cate Blanchett - Oppenheimer

05:28 The Pull of the Pint - Bill Coleman

11:57 Blue Skies - Jaymay
15:50 This Life - La Rocca
19:21 Sophia - Butterfly Explosion

25:12 Boy With A Coin - Iron And Wine
29:18 Asking For Flowers - Kathleen Edwards

35:16 I'm Alright Now - David Ford
39:50 Idle Hands - The Gutter Twins

45:15 I Wanna Get You Alone - Joseph Arthur
49:19 A Song Of Stone - Simple Kid

53:06 How Your Heart Is Wired - Bell X1

The gaps above are when I waffle on about the blog and music!

Big thanks to BTR and Ike for bringing to me this opportunity to spread the word about the blog!

Comments

Ronan said…
Great song selection Peter. Us bloggers should start our own online radio station.
IndieLimerick said…
which one is it on the site and yes to ronan's idea!
IndieLimerick said…
Hey found it sounds great, cheers
Anonymous said…
thanks for the comments guys