Terry Sutton Stags Head 7th December - Repost





Copied from sister site Mixtape4melfi:


"Terry Sutton was a revalation this week in Ruby Sessions. How has he not become successful? His voice is strong, songwriting is amazing, and his image is excellent. If your a fan of Damian Rice, Glen Hansard, Paddy Casey watch out for a Terry Sutton album in the near future!"

Terry is performing with Padraig Digan in the Stags Head on 7th December. Entry is just a fiver!

Terry kindly allowed me to host a sample mp3 called The Laughter. I can honestly admit with no bull that this song has been on repeat on my laptop since I got it. It's a beautiful melodic tune with strong lyrics that stands up against anything released by the established singer-songwriter genre. I can't recommend this track enough. I'm even going to say it's the best song I have heard this year.


Padraig Digan MySpace
Terry Sutton Pure Volume


Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Terry,

Great to hear the new song. Cuts right in.
Hope that you're building the solid road....

Best wishes, Al (Brisbane)
Anonymous said…
Hi Terry,

I'm glad to hear you on the net. I've looked you up several times since went back to the States. I'm still writing and have great memories of playing at your open mike night at the Ha'Penny. My email address is pcm18@hotmail.com Hope you are well. Love the new music.

Paul Makhlouf, MD
perry said…
Terry
Long time no hear.
Have found Dave Murphy after think you had all died and gone to heaven.

Down side is I'm goin' to have to get a bloody face-book account.

hope to catch you for a pint
some sunny dublin day

perry
Kimberly,TX said…
Terry,

SO happy to hear that "The Laughter" is finally getting out & heard!! I'm still your fav fan from Texas..oh hell, let's just say from all of USA . I still love the CDs you sent me of you solo & of the old band...you have the kindest heart and your soul soars. It drips from all your music. Can't wait for that "someday" that I'll get to see you live.

Much love to ya!